FirstNet Remote Deposit Capture
Using FirstNet Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), customers have the ability to scan deposits directly to the bank!
Using RDC, checks for deposit may be
- Remotely scanned and prepared for deposit.
- The file of scanned items is transmitted via a secure Internet connection to First State Bank Central Texas for deposit.
- The check image is captured and recreated as an Image Replacement Document (IRD) and processed through normal check clearing channels.
This process requires
- A check scanning device that is ordered through the bank and preset to the bank’s specifications
- The client is responsible for securing and destroying the original checks after a certain period of time.
FirstNet Remote Deposit Capture is a cost-effective way in which to create and make daily deposits so that checks do not reside in the office until a staff member can make a trip to the bank. Deposits are posted to the account when they are received by the bank, so that there is a safe, secure way to monitor accounts receivable upon receipt until the deposit is received in to the company’s bank account.
// top //