Debit Card Information
New Fraud Prevention Service for Debit Card Customers!!
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification. You will click the link for "fraud" or "no fraud"
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert with the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.
- If we receive no response from you, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. The calls will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
REMEMBER - our messages will never ask for your PIN or debit card number. You may be asked to provide your billing zip code. The phone number for our Fraud Center has changed. Should you need to verify if a call you are receiving is legitimate or not, please feel free to contact your local branch.
To report a lost or stolen MasterMoney debit card during banking hours, please call 254-899-6610 or after banking hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.
Debit Card Travel Information
Our fraud department may contact you regarding suspicious or unusual activity. Please be sure your contact phone numbers are updated so we can assist in preventing fraud as quickly as possible.
To aid us in monitoring suspicious activity on your debit card:
- Please notify your local banking branch if you plan to use your debit card while traveling outside your normal use area.
- Florida – Currently cards used in FL require that you run the transaction as a “debit” which will require your PIN to be entered. Debit cards swiped for which you sign will not be approved in this state.
- Foreign Transactions - Currently cards used outside of the USA require that you run the transaction as a “debit” which will require your PIN to be entered. Debit cards swiped for which you sign will not be approved in foreign countries. This does not apply to U.S. territories of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
- Daily limits:
Personal Cards $1015 ATM and $2000 POS
Business Cards $ 505 ATM and $2000 POS
10 transactions per 24-hour period
// top //